Saturday, July 27, 2013

The End

As this blog was just a bunch of pish posh anyway. I have decided to end it.

The slop that I served up here is suited only for a book.

I say goodbye and once again, owe my entire life (literally) and major parts of my literary life to Tristram Shandy by Laurence Sterne.

This book can be obtained here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1079  and not a penny is paid and not a penny goes to the original author, who has only such to cover his eyes anyway.

I want to keep up a good relationship with you dearest reader, as I may call upon you again to read some of the same and very seamiest pishposh if it shows up in book form.

May you have a profoundly moving moment.

The End

Her majesty's grand baby was a pretty nice boy, but he didn't have a thing to say.
Her majesty's grand baby was a pretty nice boy, but he spit up every day.
I want to say coochy coo, and here comes the walrus,
but I would be locked away.


by Michael DeVore

No comments:

Post a Comment